We’re looking for three new tenant members to join our Editorial Panel.
The Editorial Panel was set up in October 2020 to help us ensure that we communicate accurately and clearly, and that you can get all the information you need, when you need it.
Members meet quarterly to provide feedback on:
- the most recent edition of our Update newsletter – it’s strengths and areas for improvement
- plans for the content of future editions of Update
- our Annual Report to Tenants, giving feedback on its content and design to help shape the next report
- our fortnightly digital bulletin, suggesting content that tenants may like to see more of
- our website, particularly the pages and materials for tenants.
Chris Hicken from Milton Keynes (pictured) a Habinteg tenant for over 22 years said:
“Being a part of the Editorial Panel allows me and others on the panel to ensure that the information sent to tenants correctly reflects what Habinteg wants to say. It also helps the voice of Habinteg’s many tenants to be heard.”
If, like Chris, you'd like to join the Editorial Panel or would like to have an informal chat about being one, please contact Customer Engagement Office, Tracy Jagger on 01132 859 381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.