Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you believe everyone deserves a home that is appropriate for their needs?
If you’re willing to share your experience of living in and looking for accessible homes and are confident speaking to new people you might be who we’re looking for.
Who can join?
We want to make sure our group is as diverse as the communities in which we work. You don’t need to be a Habinteg tenant to apply, the only criteria is that you have personal lived experience of requiring an accessible home.
What will you be expected to do?
Some ways you could get involved for us would be:
- Sharing your experiences for articles in the press
- Twice yearly meetings with the wider group
- Supporting our #ForAccessibleHomes campaign
- Being active in the accessible homes conversation on social media
- Taking part in videos, case studies and photo shoots
- Engaging with your local MP or supporting us with parliamentary activity
I am interested in being involved, how do I register my interest?
Simply fill out the form below and let us know why you would be the right person for the group. If you'd like to have an informal chat about the group please call or email Nic Bungay on email@example.com or 0207 822 8725.