Please report routine repairs online wherever possible.
You may find it takes longer than usual to get through to our Customer Services Team by phone at the moment. This is because the team are working at home during lockdown and we’re also receiving more calls.
So to help us keep the telephone based service available for emergencies, and for customers who can’t report online we ask that if you are able to that you report any routine repairs using our online form.
Urgent and emergency repairs
To help us respond speedily to urgent or emergency repairs please report these to our customer service team on 0300 365 3100 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm) or to our out of hours service on 0345 601 3389 at all other times.
If your emergency is a gas leak you should ring Transco national emergency gas service on 0800 111 999.
How quickly will your repair be done?
We have target times to complete repairs by, depending on the type of job.
- Emergency – complete within 24 hours
- Urgent – complete within 5 working days
- Routine – complete within 20 working days
Please refer to your Tenant Handbook or speak to a member of our Customer Services team to find out which category a repair falls into.
You can check our performance against our target times in our annual report to tenants.
To find out more information about our repairs service, download our repairs guide below.
This guide covers:
- repairs that we are responsible for
- repairs that you are responsible for
- how to report a repair
- out of hours emergency repairs service
- how quickly repairs will be completed
- how contractors should behaviour in your home
- what happens if a repair is not carried out on time
- how we check repairs are carried out correctly
Repairs guide [PDF] 257KB
Repairs guide [docx] 145KB