Our development ambitions
Habinteg is an experienced provider of accessible homes throughout England and Wales, creating integrated communities where disabled and non-disabled people can live together as neighbours.
We are committed to building accessible homes of exemplar quality. Of the homes we develop, approximately 75% are built to Building Regulations M4(2) Category 2 (Accessible and adaptable dwellings) and 25% to M4(3) Category 3 (Wheelchair user dwellings).
As well as our expert development team, we benefit from the knowledge of our training and consultancy team, Centre for Accessible Environments, who are the UK’s leading authority on inclusive design in the built environment.
Our key growth areas
We are committed to growth in areas where we currently have a strong presence and established relationships. These areas are:
- Leeds and Bradford
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Milton Keynes
- the Bristol city region; and
- the area inside and surrounding the M25, including areas of Essex and Kent
We are committed to adding value to the communities in which we develop homes, working with local SME contractors to ensure our homes are developed with local knowledge and expertise.
Please contact us if:
- you are a local authority looking to partner with leading access experts on the delivery of accessible homes
- you have land suitable for residential development
- you have Right to Buy receipts that you are unable to spend currently
For more information on our development work contact Matt Kelly, Head of Development on email@example.com or call 020 7822 8700.
For technical advice on the use of accessible design standards contact Habinteg’s consulting team, the Centre for Accessible Environments on 020 7822 8232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.