Electrics deteriorate with age and use, so we carry out Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) in your home every five years. This is sometimes referred to as a ‘periodic inspection’ and will:
If you think, one of your electrical appliances is faulty, please check your model and serial number or look for the model data label.
You can check if your appliance has been recalled using a tool on the Electrical Safety First website.
We believe that mutual commitment and shared responsibility is key. We are an equal opportunities employer and aim to be an employer of choice. Everything we do is underpinned by our four cultural values: Agile, Accountable, Ambitious and Attentive.
We offer a comprehensive and person-centred employment package to our staff. This includes:
- Flexible approach to working week including full-time, part-time and job-sharing possibilities.
- Welcoming, accessible work environments including remote working
- Training and development programme
- Ethical pension scheme from the Pensions Trust - we match up to 10%
- Life assurance scheme
- Free eye test & contribution towards glasses
- Cycle scheme
- Subscription payment
- Company subscription to Simply Health & Rewards
- Bonus 'Habinteg Day' off to take at any point in the year!
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and welcome candidates with disabilities, long-term health conditions to apply for our roles. We encourage job-seekers from all backgrounds and experiences to express their interest, and to contact us at email@example.com if you would like to chat to us or discuss reasonable adjustments for your application or interview process.