Getting help with your rent
If you are having problems paying your rent please contact us as soon as possible. We can;
- help you to apply for all the benefits you are entitled to.
- work out an affordable re-payment plan with you if you are in rent arrears.
Please call us on 0300 365 3100 and we'll put you in touch with your local staff or our income recovery team who will be able to assist you.
For independent help and advice, please contact:
- your local Citizens Advice Bureau, local branch numbers in the phone book, or go to www.citizensadvice.org.uk (new window)
- the National Debt Line on 0808 808 4000 or go to www.nationaldebtline.co.uk (new window)
- Shelter, national homelessness charity, if you are at risk of being evicted, 0808 800 4444 or go to www.shelter.org.uk (new window)
For advice on entitlement to Housing Benefit, contact your local council’s Housing Benefit department.