We understand that sometimes you might have problems paying your rent. If you find yourself struggling to pay, don't ignore it, call us straight away.
We're here to help you to:
- apply for all the benefits you are entitled to
- work out an affordable re-payment plan with you if you are in rent arrears
Please call us on 0300 365 3100 and we'll put you in touch with your local staff or our income recovery team who will be able to assist you.
For independent help and advice, please contact:
- your local Citizens Advice, local branch numbers in the phone book, or go to www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- the National Debt Line on 0808 808 4000 or go to www.nationaldebtline.co.uk
- Shelter, national homelessness charity, if you are at risk of being evicted, 0808 800 4444 or go to www.shelter.org.uk
- your local council's Housing Benefit department