How can I report a repair?
- Fill in a repair request form online
- Contact your Community Assistant either by phone or by visiting their office
- Report the repair by telephone with our Customer Services team, Habinteg Direct on 0300 365 3100 (call charges vary depending on telephone provider.)
It is best to report emergency repairs by telephone or in person.
You can also check the progress of repairs that you have already reported by contacting Habinteg Direct.
How quickly will your repair be done?
We have target times to complete repairs by, depending on the type of job.
- Routine - Complete within 20 working days
- Urgent - Complete within 5 working days
- Emergency - Complete within 24 hours
Please refer to your Tenant Handbook or speak to a member of our Customer Services team to find out which category a repair falls into.
You can check our performance against our target times in our annual report.
Our repairs guide detailing this information is available to download here, or can be requested from your local scheme office or Habinteg Direct.
Out of hours emergency repairs service
Calls should only be made in a real emergency; you may be charged for the call out if it is not an emergency repair.
If your emergency is a gas leak you should ring Transco national emergency gas service on 0800 111 999.
To find out more information about our repairs service, download our repairs guide below. This guide covers:
- Repairs that we are responsible for
- Repairs that you are responsible for
- How to report a repair
- Out of hours emergency repairs service
- How quickly repairs will be completed
- How contractors should behaviour in your home
- What happens if a repair is not carried out on time
- How we check repairs are carried out correctly