How can I report a repair?
You can report a repair by clicking the report a repair button below, emailing
, or calling us on 0300 365 3100.
It is best to report emergency repairs by telephone. You can also check the progress of repairs that you have already reported by contacting Habinteg Direct
How quickly will your repair be done?
We have target times to complete repairs by, depending on the type of job.
- Routine – complete within 20 working days
- Urgent – complete within 5 working days
- Emergency – complete within 24 hours
Please refer to your Tenant Handbook or speak to a member of our Customer Services team to find out which category a repair falls into.
You can check our performance against our target times in our annual report to tenants.
Out of hours emergency repairs service
If you have an emergency repair outside our office opening times of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, you may contact our out of hours emergency service on 0345 601 3389.
Calls should only be made in a real emergency; you may be charged for the call out if it is not an emergency repair.
If your emergency is a gas leak you should ring Transco national emergency gas service on 0800 111 999.
To find out more information about our repairs service, download our repairs guide below.
This guide covers:
- repairs that we are responsible for
- repairs that you are responsible for
- how to report a repair
- out of hours emergency repairs service
- how quickly repairs will be completed
- how contractors should behaviour in your home
- what happens if a repair is not carried out on time
- how we check repairs are carried out correctly
Repairs guide [PDF] 257KB
Repairs guide [docx] 145KB