If you don’t already have an account for My Habinteg , our online tenant portal, you could be missing out.
The account provides the quickest and easiest way to report a repair, pay your rent and access a range of other services.
My Habinteg also makes it easier to manage your tenancy and gives you access to our services 24/7.
Once registered, you can access most of our tenant services including:
- Updating your contact details (name, email, mobile/ home number)
- Contact us
- Pay your rent
- Give us feedback
- Report a repair
- Keep a track of the progress of a repair
- Pay us a compliment
- Make a complaint.
Repairs and complaints
My Habinteg is the best place to log all repair requests or any complaints. Portal requests are monitored by Our Customer Service Team. Please allow up to two working days for a response.
You can also save time on emailing or calling Habinteg Direct by making a request for something to do with your tenancy directly through the portal. For example, you may want to request:
- New aids and adaptations to your home
- Permission to have a pet
- Approval to add additional people to your household
- Approval to install a satellite dish
- An additional garden structure
- A property exchange (if you’ve lived in your property for 12 months).
Help with My Habinteg
We’ve designed an easy how to guide, which includes step-by-step instructions on how to set up your account as well as how to use your online Habinteg account.
If you have any problems using your online account, please call our Customer Services Team at Habinteg Direct on 0300 365 3100. You’ll need to have your Habinteg account number handy, which you’ll find on your rent statement letter.