This short note will explain the precautions Habinteg employees and contractors will take to protect you. There are also some simple precautions we can all take to stay safe.
What you can expect when meeting contractors or Habinteg employees:
- Habinteg employees will wear a mask for indoor meetings unless they are exempt
- Habinteg employees in contact with tenants will take two lateral flow tests each week
- Contractors and Habinteg employees must wear masks when they are indoors, including tenant homes, unless exempt
- They must maintain social distancing
- They must practice good hand hygiene
- They must isolate and get tested if they display symptoms of Covid-19.
In return, we politely request the following from our tenants who have an appointment or a repair booked:
- Inform Habinteg if someone in the household is isolating or has tested positive for Covid-19. We will arrange another appointment
- Leave doors and windows open where possible to ventilate the rooms
- Stay in another room, or outdoors where possible
- If possible, open two windows in different rooms to create airflow
- Wear a mask while the contractor or employee is in your home unless you are exempt.
Most importantly, we hope you stay safe and well.