Are the contents of your home insured? | Tenant news

Talk to us 0300 365 3100

Are the contents of your home insured?

At Habinteg, while we look after the building insurance for your home, which protects the bricks and mortar, it’s really important that you consider contents insurance to ensure you have a safety net if anything happens to your possessions.

Contents insurance will cover household items that have been stolen or damaged by fire or weather-related causes. 

There are lots of household content insurance providers in the market, so it's a good idea to shop around to find the best insurance policy for you and your home.

One way to find the best policy is by comparing home insurance quotes online. is one of the many free price comparison services available, that allow you to compare the cost and cover provided by home insurance policies. 

Or you could take a look at:

If you don’t have home insurance, it’s a really good idea to compare website policies to get the right cover and peace of mind you need.

Image credit: Anna Shvets © Pexels

We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. By continuing to use our website, you're agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more about cookies

Change cookie settings: