Back to the list

What should I do if I think I need an adaptation made to my home?

Talk to your community assistant or to Habinteg Direct (0300 365 3100) who can let you know the process for having adaptations made to your home. You can find out more about types of adaptations on the website on our aids and adaptations page.

  1. Housing and support