Back to the list

If there is a fire, flood or break in to my home, will Habinteg's insurance cover my personal belong

No.  Obtaining adequate insurance for your personal belongings within your home is your responsibility.  Habinteg insurance covers damages to the structure of the building only. The internal decorations and your belongings, including all carpets and floor coverings, are not covered by this insurance. You should insure them against accidental damage, theft or loss. 

  1. Home insurance