Please find questions that are often asked by our tenants. Choose the relevant category , where you will find a list of common questions. If you do not find the answer you are looking for, please call Habinteg Direct on 0300 365 3100 (call charges vary depending on telephone provider) for further details.

Back to the list

What are my responsibilities if I take in a lodger?

You must get Habinteg’s permission first by making a request in writing which should include information about them. You are responsible for the behaviour of any lodger while they are in your home. If you move out you must ensure that your lodger leaves too.

  1. Lodgers