Working for us
Working at Habinteg
We believe that mutual commitment and shared responsibility is key. Everything we do is underpinned by our four core values of Inclusion, determination, positive challenge and friendly professionalism.
Habinteg is an equal opportunities employer aims to be an employer of choice. We offer a comprehensive and person-centred employment package to our staff. This includes:
- Flexible approach to working week including full-time, part-time and job-sharing possibilities.
- Annual interest-free season ticket loan.
- Welcoming, accessible work environments.
- Training and development programme including study leave.
- Ethical pension scheme from the Pensions Trust.
- Secondment opportunities.
Being open and honest about our performance is an essential part of our culture. This is why we place importance on independent assessment of our organisation as an employer. We are proud to hold a Gold Standard Investors in People accreditation.