Join the campaign!
Fill out the form below to receive email updates on the campaign, and more information on how you can get involved.
Our award-winning #ForAccessibleHomes campaign returns 10-14 September 2018!
There are more than 13 million disabled people in the UK, and our society is ageing rapidly, yet only 7% of our homes provide even basic accessibility features. Without a local and national commitment to the housing needs of disabled and older people, there is a real danger that new homes are even less likely to be accessible, storing up problems for the people that live in them and placing more strain on public spending over time.
Want to get involved?
If you want to support the campaign there are several ways you can get involved. Read more below:
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter
- Share why you're #ForAccessibleHomes on twitter and instagram, tagging @Habinteg.
- If you've got a #ForAccessibleHomes story you'd love to share as part of the campaign, email us and let us know.
- We're developing a pledge to help you champion accessible homes in your area, for more information, send us an email.
- Request a supporter pack and take a #ForAccessibleHomes selfie with our housing sector message board.
Use the form below if you'd like to receive updates on our campaign activity.
Mr Wheaton is a 52 year old tenant in Leeds. His new accessible home helps him stay connected to his son and the local community.