Back to the list

Do I need home contents insurance or is this provided within Habinteg's insurance?

Habinteg’s insurance covers any structural damage to the building from fire, flood or any other cause. Any damage or theft of internal decorations or your personal belongings is not covered by Habinteg’s insurance. We strongly recommend you obtain insurance for accidental damage, theft or loss. Habinteg is not able to provide financial assistance or compensation for any loss if you do not have adequate insurance cover.

  1. Home insurance