Enter the Habinteg 2020 prize
The Habinteg 2020 Prize competition is open to both academic and non-academic entries. Disabled people are particularly encouraged to enter, as well as students of subjects such as disability studies, architecture or inclusive design.
All entries must be submitted by midnight on Monday 27 April 2020.
You can download the entry pack here.
If you have any questions about the competition please email email@example.com
Skip to a category:
Competition help and information
- Competition help and information
The competition is open to:
- individuals with a lived experience of disability
- students of disciplines associated with access and the built environment, including but not limited to disability studies, occupational therapy, inclusive design, architecture
- recent graduates or professionals in their first two years of work in an access related role
Employees of Habinteg and associates of Centre for Accessible Environments may not enter the competition
- Competition Rules
Yes. There are two phases of judging, the shortlisting and final judging.
Phase 1 – Shortlisting
The panel will:
- assess each entry against the competition rules of entry
- evaluate how well each entry addresses the key judging criteria
- make plagiarism checks
Phase 2 – Final judging
The judges will:
- evaluate the shortlisted essays for originality, evidence base and quality of argument~
- decide on the winner and the runner up
- Competition Shortlisting