Complaints, compliments and feedback
We aim to provide you with good quality services. But we can only be sure we are succeeding if you let us know. Whether you are complaining, complimenting us or giving us suggestions, we will always be pleased to hear from you.
We would like you to;
- complain if you feel you received a poor service from us
- pass on a compliment when we get things right
- give us your suggestions for improving our services
If you would like to make a complaint, compliment us or give us suggestions, please use our online feedback form. To check whether or not you are receiving a good standard of service from us, you can download the Housing Corporation's 'Tenant Charter'.
To find out more information you can download our complaints and compliments guide below. This guide covers:
- What is and is not a complaint
- Who can complain
- The different stages of the complaints process and staff responsibility
- How to make a complaint
- What a compliment is